Blackbird consistently use Cisco routing equipment in mission critical IT environments.
Cisco believe the network is key to the success of your business. And they’ve been leading the way in networking for over 30 years. So they can give you the affordable, reliable, and secure IT infrastructure you need.
- Comprehensive portfolio and significant R&D investment
- Global network of trusted and highly skilled partners
- Services that are software-enabled and based on 30 years of industry experience
- Investment protection and best-in-class total cost of ownership
- Flexible deployment options: on premises, managed, and cloud-based
- Solutions that are simple and easy to deploy, manage, operate, and scale
- Your IT teams have to keep the infrastructure up and running, react to urgent demands, and implement new technologies – often with limited staff. The Cisco mid-market portfolio is designed to keep you one step ahead. The result: Free up IT resources, so you can focus on higher-value projects.
Data Center: Unified Computing, Unified Fabric, and Unified Management
Communications and Collaboration: Unified Communications, Collaboration Services, Customer Collaboration, TelePresence
Network: Switching, routing, wireless, application optimization
Security: Edge and branch, secure access and mobility, email, web
Smart Solutions: Integrated, validated solutions that are easy and fast to deploy: BYOD, Virtualized Infrastructure, Virtual Desktop, and Industrial Networking
Cisco Capital: Lifecycle financing with flexible upgrade and migration options