Improve your cybersecurity with password management. Solution spotlight – LastPass Business
In 2021, the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) received over 67,000 reports of cybercrime.
80% of data breaches are caused by weak, reused or stolen passwords. Excellent business password hygiene and best practices are necessary to avoid data breaches.
LastPass Business empowers your people by reducing friction for users and IT teams. Save time by simplifying employee password management while granting Admins actionable insight, from advanced reporting to 100+ customisable security policies.
These are just some of the benefits that come with a password management solution:
- Deliver a security-minded culture
- Speed up login to applications
- Save time and make your team secure and efficient
- Reduce calls to IT support
- Reduce business risk and improve compliance
- Identify weak or reused passwords
- LastPass provides a leading tool to make you more secure while streamlining password management
Interested in a demo or a quote? Get in touch below.
LastPass Business is an industry-leading password management platform and the Blackbird IT team can help you implement these leading tools into your business. LastPass allows you to manage all your login credentials from one central place in a ‘Vault’ and share passwords to all or select users within your organisation.
Supporting all major web browsers as well as iOS and Android devices, LastPass Business makes it easy to integrate into your business.
LastPass Business offers many features besides simply storing login credentials, these include:
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA/2FA)
- Creating new, complex and secure passwords for you
- Showing how strong your existing passwords are
- Storing information such as PIN codes and membership IDs
- Sharing passwords/access to systems with others securely and privately
- Filling out addresses and credit card forms
- Single Sign-on (SSO) integration to make it seamless to log into the tool and your business systems
Do your staff do any of the following to bypass your password policies?
- Write down their passwords in a book, and keep that book in their reach at all times?
- Write down usernames or passwords on post-it notes and stick them to their monitor?
- Reuse the same password, but add 1 on the end?
If this is the case, we encourage you to talk to our friendly team today to help you deliver a security-minded culture, with the tools that make it easy to manage and access your business data.
Take a look at this informative video that outlines how a password manager can improve your cybersecurity.
If you’d like to improve your cybersecurity and discuss password management, the additional benefits, a demo or pricing. Get in touch. We are cybersecurity experts and use LastPass ourselves at Blackbird IT.
About Blackbird IT
Blackbird IT strategically implements technology in workplaces to deliver powerful operational efficiencies, competitive advantage and innovation for every business. See some of our client case studies and partnerships here. Enabling a security-minded culture for the Australian business community is our goal and we pursue an outcome-driven approach for managing all your technology needs, and to help you realise your potential.